All CTI Home Inspections include the following:
- Exterior: Doors, windows, siding, eaves/fascia, paint, stucco, foundation, vegetation, driveway/walkway, fences/gates, plumbing, electrical, patios
- Garage: Ceiling, walls, floors, garage door, fire door, garage door parts, garage door opener, ventilation, electrical, plumbing, cabinets/counters
- Electrical: Service panel, sub-panels, service mast, breakers, outlets, grounding, visible wiring
- Plumbing: Water heater, TPR valve, TPR safety piping, interior faucets, interior drain lines, toilets, baths/showers, shut off valves, garbage disposal
- Roof/Attic: Condition, flashing, vents, sheathing, ventilation, skylights, chimney, insulation, truss, joists/rafters
- Heat/A.C.: A.C. condition, furnace condition, A.C. lines, A.C. temperature split, furnace temperature split, filters, thermostats, air supply, swamp cooler
- Termite Inspection
- Radon Detection
- Septic Dye Testing
- Water Testing
How Long Will the Inspection Take?
Most inspections take three hours and cover 100 to 200 items, depending on the size of the home. We encourage potential homebuyers and homeowners to accompany us at the inspection property so that we can explain what we’re looking for and any problem areas we find.
What Will I Receive in the Written Report?
After the inspection, we will email you an easy-to-read 35-50 page report, complete with digital photos of any problem areas.
All reports cover the structure from foundation to roof and evaluate all electrical, plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems for operability.
We email all reports within 24 hours of inspection.
How Much Will My Home Inspection Cost?
The cost of inspection depends on the size of your home and any additional services required.
|Size of Home||Price|
|Up to 2,499 sq. ft.||$275.00|
|2,500 – 2,999 sq. ft.||$300.00|
|3,000 – 3,499 sq. ft.||$325.00|
|3,500 & above sq. ft.||Add $10.00 per 100 sq. ft.|
|Termite, Septic Dye, & Water Testing (each)||With Inspection: $75.00
Without Inspection: $100.00
|Radon Testing||With Inspection: $125.00
Without Inspection (Dubois Co.): $150.00
Without Inspection (Surrounding Co.): $175.00
Remember: Without a professional home inspection, you could miss a problem that could mean catastrophic damage later. You might save a few hundred now by not calling, but you could lose several thousand later!
I hired Curt and Mat at CTI to inspect a home/business I was interested in purchasing. They were over the top thorough and taught me a lot about the building. Curt and Mat are experts at what they do! It was a lot of fun, especially since Curt appreciates the very old craftsmanship of this beautiful home/business. It was a wonderful experience and priced very reasonable. I HIGHLY recommend CTI! Thanks, Curt and Mat!
– Tina Stiles